Sunday, April 25, 2010

Image Review of the Week

Come forth to your master. Your chains await:

I’m on break. Killing this young “terrorist” will have to wait:

"Smuggling" - a statist term for free exchange of goods and services:

Two of a kind. Johnny Mac stays in good company:

Always willing to give a hand…………..into your wallet:

Guns in DC. Let your firearm represent you, not lying, thieving gangsters:

Just another white phosphorous day over Gaza:

America loves its Emperor:

Democracy in action- 51% stifling the other 49%:

Ho hum- State pornography gets boring after a while:

No comments: