Wednesday, August 16, 2017

A White Supremacist Statue That Must Come Down


“Let us be brought to believe it is morally right, and . . . favorable to . . . our interest, to transfer the African to his native clime.”

“Free them [black slaves] and make them politically and socially our equals?  My own feelings will not admit of this . . . .   We can not then make them equals”

“There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people, to the idea of an indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races. What I would most desire would be the separation of the white and black races.”

“I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races . . . . I, as well as Judge [Stephen] Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong, having the superior position.”

“I am not nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races. I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people”

“Senator Douglas remarked . . . that . . . this government was made for the white people and not for Negroes.  Why, in point of fact, I think so too.”

Abraham Lincoln

Has there every been a white supremacist individual who wielded more power over others than this man? Yet, he is honored and even worshiped in a temple suitable for a deity.

Americans can no longer tolerate this huge, disgusting statute promoting hate, violence, racism, and intolerance.


Mr. Trump- Tear this temple DOWN!


2 comments:

Kent McManigal said...

https://vid.me/JJEjH

Enlightened Rogue said...

Kent- My post is more satire than serious. Though I despise Lincoln as a murdering tyrant (and would enjoy seeing his demonic temple crumble to the ground), my purpose here is to call out for consistency from the censoring Bolsheviks who claim to be fighting “white supremacy” - a consistency that I know they cannot achieve. Do you think they will accept my suggestion regarding Lincoln, who accurately fits their description of “intolerant racist?” This lack of consistency exposes their hypocrisy as well their real agenda- white genocide, censoring of history and dissent, and cultural Marxist inspired destruction of western civilization.